Xavxenia replied

7 weeks ago

Forklift Driver Klaus: The First Day On The Job Download Movies > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Klaus has just passed his driving test for forklifts. But his first day on the job turns out to be the real challenge. Cruel but informative accidents happen. Only few survive the blood shed. A hommage to industrial safety educational films.
Short film depicting a fictional educational film about fork lift truck operational safety. The dangers of unsafe operation are presented in gory details.
First of all, Holy Crap! This film was insane. The gore was crazy but I loved it!!! This movie made me pee my pants with laughter and it looks like something you would see in the onion movie but totally deserved not to.<br/><br/>It was all German and I couldn&#39;t understand it but the extreme gruesomeness was so funny that I died of laughter.<br/><br/>I watched this on Youtube and my whole class heard me laughing and they ran up and said, &quot;What?&quot; and I told them to watch and they told me that the film was super disturbing and bloody but super hilarious and very random.<br/><br/>I HERE BY GRANT THIS FILM, STAPLERFAHRER KLAUS-DER ERSTE ARBEITSTAG THE BEST SHORT FILM AND FUNNIEST EVER CREATED ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!! Highly recommended (if you can stomach a double helping of gore)!
At first I thought I was watching one of those cheesy 70&#39;s documentaries which used bore us all at school, with its boring educational information. However, this short film starts to get extremely gory, and does it with such ease, as the blood and guts blend in easily, all of which should be taken tongue in cheek. The delivery of the actors is great, seeing their surprised and shocked faces after being impaled, or sliced in half by a metal sheet. By all means see this short film, it&#39;s a dark comedy, with lashings of evil dead style gore, to make it something fresh for our viewing pleasure.

646f9e108c
the Turetskiy gambit full movie in hindi free download hdSelf Destruct in hindi free downloadEl Naser Salah el Dine full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe Big Bang Theory: The Making of 'G.I. Joe' online freeAttack of the Southern Fried Zombies downloadGive Me Ducky! full movie in hindi 720p downloadBlow full movie in hindi free download mp4Cigarette Soup full movie 720p downloadBreaking Point: Part 1 sub downloadObscurity tamil dubbed movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.